Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Eyes make a lasting impression! (Written in March)


Last night I was walking with Sammy (the faithful friend of Nan's house), it was the first sunset that I was able to watch from beginning to end in the month that I have been here. Nothing too spectacular, just bright shinning, fading away as it disappears on the horizon. There was a stream of light pouring out of it, very thin line of white that was so sparkly that you could almost not look at it. My imperfect photography abilities, was unable to capture this aspect of the sun.

What I was really impressed with was, the very last minute, hurrying to get behind the clouds and not be seen for the rest of the evening. There were two beedy eyes, that left the very last impression in the sky. It lingered as the rest of the light had gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment