Sunday, February 12, 2012

He gives hope to the hopeless

When's the last time you cried? I cried for you tonight. When's the last time you laughed? Tell me about that time. When's the last time you were frustrated, what caused that anger? When's the last time you were afraid? What eased the anxiety so you could breath again? When is the last time you were confused? From where did that turmoil originate?
Tell me because...I want to know your thoughts, I want to see your face, I want to feel your embrace, I want to be where you are! I miss you! As I'm sitting here, thinking about the empty feeling of the day I left my family in the airport; walking away from my mother, waving precious farewells, my thoughts are turned tword our heavenly father, who wants us to know him like that. Im thinking about the hopeless feeling in many children all over, but also in arandis right now because they don't have someone to love with all their heart, like I do. God desires a closeness, not one that I can understand- but I'm beginning to!
Imagine him speaking this message of hope to you!
When's the last time you cried? Listen to what my heart aches for- open your eyes and see these needy and hurting all around you!
When's the last time you laughed?Weeping may remain for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. The joy of the lord is your strength!
When's the last time you were frustrated? A soft answer turns away wrath! (proverbs 15) May the peace of Christ dwell in you richly! The lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy. (ps103:8)
When's the last time you felt misunderstood? May the name of the God of Jacob defend you. May he send you help from his sanctuary. (psalm 20:1)
When's the last time you were afraid? "Your help comes from the Lord, maker of heavan and earth!"
When's the last time you were confused? "Do not be anxious about anything, instead pray about everything." You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on wings like eagles and brought you to myself. If you will indeed obey my voice, then you shall be a special treasure to me! (exodus 19:4)

Thank you for coming on this journey and praying for the children.
With love and kind thoughts!

Anna Gdanian

No comments:

Post a Comment