Friday, January 6, 2012

Greetings From Munich!

Hello! I am not even sure how much of my trip is over at this point, and how much I still have to go. It's been very long, and I am groggy - to say the least. When I landed in Germany, I found a chair massage and was able to rest for a while on some very comfortable couches. I am now in a "Napcab" where you can sleep and use the internet for about 15 Euro per hour. I think it's the best $19 invested to get a good nap in before another long flight (Or at least lay flat for a while without worrying about someone running off with your bag). I just had one flight from Boston to Munich and I have finished waiting my first six hours in the airport, I just have another six in the airport and then off for the 11 hours to Johannesburg. I have a quick jump to Walvis Bay and then it will be Saturday afternoon, and I am there. I wanted to mention also that my three 50lb bags have all flown free of charge!

I just wanted to make a small connection with home while I had the opportunity. I did not realize how hard it would be to leave my family - until I did. It was daunting when I realized I wouldn't be able to give my amazing mother another hug for the next year. I have been blessed so much already I do not have any doubts that there are some amazing times to follow throughout this year. I look forward to every minute of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anna,
    By the time you read this, maybe you'll be in Namibia. I have been praying for you and I am so glad that you have made it this far in your journey. May God continue to poor His blessings of favor, mercy and grace upon you! Love ya! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to hear all about the free bags! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of technology in education is no longer news. Since the advent of technology, the education sector has improved tremendously.

    education connection

    ReplyDelete